Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Hello and what is happening

Hello there being from this or any other universe. Right now I am simply reposting old reviews(a year or more) old reviews. I did write for Game Depository before the server was hit with a virus. So anything that was there is gone. Since both Crazy Haze(has a wife and kid now) and Nova(busy with keeping the lights on) don't have the time to rebuild the site I am going to try to keep writing reviews here. There will be more, whatever my thoughts connect to. Which is why this is called Connected Thoughts.  The only thing I can give for certain is there will be a post about Gears of Wars series since both games were given to me by people who wanted to see me write a review on it. There is a need for a post about that since I have no care for the Gears of War games.  Thanks for reading what is here and will post more when I have more to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment